Friday, February 22, 2008

The 'You Make My Day' award

Until today I had never heard of this award. Then I got some messages saying I had been given this ...kudos I guess you would say.
The idea is that you list people who inspire you and affect you in positive ways.
Then the people you list are supposed to make their lists.
Sort of paying it forward.
And I guess you are supposed to try to list people who haven't been listed before or something like that.
Anyway, I can't just do 10 like I am supposed to. Everyone on my link list is inspiring to me. I am VERY picky about artists I link.
So I will just say that you should check them all out. I peek at their blogs/sites everyday. The are ALL wonderful.

Peace

2 comments:

Prairie Gothic said...

I've really enjoyed my visit to your blog. I love your work. I will be back again and again.

kelsey said...

Yep, you make my day when I see a reminder from blogarithm that you've updated! Always interested to see what you've been doing.