Friday, February 29, 2008

How Lucky We All Are

We are all so lucky to live in a time where with the push of a button we can connect with people all over the world. I know I am showing my age here(57), but I wasn't raised and educated with computers. We weren't even allowed to use calculators in school. So for me this is miraculous!

I have heard from people all over the states and the UK and New Zealand and Holland and Australia. Wow!

Living where I do, this connection to other creative people is a godsend. It would be very artistically lonely without it.
Peace

3 comments:

Prairie Gothic said...

Isn't it great. I am so glad that I have met some of the people that I have. It has certainly expanded my universe.

Maija said...

Yes, indeed!!

Unknown said...

I was talking about this the other day with a friend met on line, and she said it is like we are all a new art movement - and will we be recognised in the future as a real art movement....what a thought, but I am so thrilled to be a part of blogland and art groups to be able to connect with people all over the world...joyous!!!