Saturday, January 5, 2008

Wow I did it!!

I was reading Cloth Paper Scissors, one of my favorite magazines and there is an article about blogging. Now I am a dinosaur, totally computer illiterate. I can check my E mail and surf around and that's about it. But this woman made it sound easy so I thought what the heck and WOW I did it!

So now that I've done it, what do I do with it?

I read artists blogs all the time, so it's not like I don't know what a blog is. But it is a little intimidating to all of a sudden have space to fill. And to wonder if what I fill it with will interest anyone.

So I guess I will consider this my first entry and leave it at that. Now I have to see if I can figure out how to view this to make sure it all worked! Then I might just need a nap!

Peace

1 comment:

Rose said...

Yippeeeeee
Now figure out how to upload your pics of your BEAUTIFUL art!