Monday, September 14, 2009

Wall Hangings

I'm not sure what to call these, wall hangings or placques or what.Anyway, this one is for a sister who had a bit of a run in with her teenage daughter. The words are'Raising teenagers is like trying to nail jello to a tree.' I was really happy with the image of a woman I found. I Google imaged Frustration and there she was.
This one is just cuz I like the saying. It is 'Give a man an inch and he thinks he's a ruler.' For some reason it just cracks me up.


So that's some of what I've been doing. Nothing profound, just putzing around.
Peace

2 comments:

Mary S. Hunt said...

they are both terrific!
i haven't ever heard that saying give a man...
but it is kinda a truth with males isn't it
LOL
teenagers are aliens in human disguise!
i bet they CAN nail that jello to a tree!
perfect image too..

Genie said...

Great work. i have also left a comment on your inchie post.