Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dressed Bubbies

I gotta tell ya, I am having so much fun with these. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but the plan is to have a bunch of them in a basket. It will be a basket of Bubbies!! I dressed these in assorted bits of fabric and lace. The kimono looking dress is the outer edge of a table runner.

These are the new ones. I tried using wool roving for 2 of their hair. it came out pretty good.
The curly white haired one is supposed to be sort of a side view, that is supposed to be a boob, looks more like a stunted arm. We'll see how she looks clothed.


I used 2 colors of roving on each of the smaller ones. I wanted the fading blonde and gray dyed blue look.
Peace



7 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

These are fun! Make a basket full *smiles*

Max said...

You have so much imagination and wow these little ones are wonderful.

Mary S. Hunt said...

cute cute cute!!! they make a smile happen...so make a bunch!
:D

Pat said...

Mary, haven't seen you for ages. Can you email me right away? Thanks, Pat Schmidt
akamomto7@yahoo.com

Network Support Melbourne said...

What a brilliant idea. I can't wait to see it. I am so looking forward for a basket full of bubbies.

Connie said...

I see that you have not posted for a while, but I must say that I love your blog . . . just became your newest follower . . . and want to send out a huge encouragement to Keep Blogging. You are an amazingly talented woman. I love these dolls and I have been going down and looking at some of your previous posts. Nothing would make me happier than to become mutual followers and develop a great blogging friendship of sharing ideas and enjoying this artful journey.
I do hope to hear from you, Connie :)

Jocelyn Anastasia said...

DAMQQ | BANDAR POKER | AGEN POKERV | BANDARQ | CEME | DOMINO ONLINE

Yuk Buruan ikutan bermain di website DamQQ

Sekarang DAMQQ Memiliki Game terbaru Dan Ternama loh...

9 permainan :
=> Poker
=> Bandar Poker
=> Domino99
=> BandarQ
=> AduQ
=> Sakong
=> Capsa Susun
=> Bandar 66
=> Perang Baccarat (NEW GAME)

=> Bonus Refferal 20% (x2,x3)
=> Bonus Cashback 0,5%
=> Minimal Depo 10.000
=> Minimal WD 20.000
=> 100% Member Asli
=> Pelayanan DP & WD 24 jam
=> Livechat Kami 24 Jam Online
=> Bisa Dimainkan Di Hp Android
=> Di Layani Dengan 5 Bank Terbaik
=> 1 User ID 9 Permainan Menarik

Info Lebih Lanjut Hubungi Pihak Cs DamQQ Melalui :
Daftar : Daftar DamQQ
Website : DamQQ
Whatsapp : +855885578926
Line : DAMQQPOKER